Monday, January 30, 2012

My Morning

OK, so it was Mike's birthday last week and he was out of town.  So I wanted to do something special for his birthday when he comes home today.  So pulling off a surprise is a LOT more work than I thought!!  It is hard to find things here, well at least for me, and what I am used to using from the states.  I am sure if a Dominican went to the states they would say the same thing trying to find their usual staples.  So I can't spoil the surprise and tell you what I am trying to make, so more on that another day.  


I will just leave you with this visual I found along the way (his surprise did not include this)



Got Chicken??

Isn't it so fun to surprise someone with something you know they love?  Surprise someone with something today.  You may make their day more than would even expect.  It doesn't have to cost a lot of money, it is the thought that counts right??

In His Grip,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment