Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More pictures of our new home!

I left my camera battery charger in MA so I have been without a camera for a while.  I can't wait till next Monday to get it back!!  We are blessed to be here, gracias a Dios!! 


Here are some quick pics with the iphone:


 Master Bath
 Master Bath from Master Bedroom


Master (and only) Closet - I miss my 4 huge drawers in my previous bathroom
 Master Bedroom from Living Room
 Master Bed and Bath
 Master Bedroom from Bath
 Kitchen
 Guest Room/Playroom/Office
 Office
 Kitchen from Office, washer and dryer next to refrigerator
 Kids bath, quite quaint (as an interior designer I cringe at the layout, but it beats an outhouse!)
 Kids room is quite cozy
 Living Room
 Another view of living room and Mike's command central
Living room and gaming central

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! It is a great house for you four! Love the Cape Cod sign in your bathroom!

    Don't see any hairy critters which is nice.

    Jennifer F

    ReplyDelete
  2. No critters of any sort...well except for ants.

    ReplyDelete