Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We are in our new home!

So yesterday was moving day and I am almost all unpacked!!  The new place is a lot bigger than I thought.  Getting ready to take a shower, and I am thinking the water is super hot since I scorched my hands doing dishes.  More pictures later and more deep thoughts!!  What do y'all want to know?  Maybe a little Q & A??

Here are (2) of the pupppies, Smile (Sonrisa in Espanol) and Yellow (Amarillo in Espanol) catching some morning sun.  It was a little chilly this morning.


Here is our new home.  We are on the bottom floor.


I see a future family photo on this palm lined street!!


I do miss my other walking bud Toby :(


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful home. Who is upstairs? Can't wait to see the insides! I wish I could be on the walk with you each morning. I am missing my walks lately and need to get my motivation back on and get moving! Miss you and can't wait for Feb!

    ReplyDelete