Friday, February 17, 2012

Read your Bible!!

 


Why is this such a hard thing for me?  This and quiet time!  Every day I get up in intending to start my day this way.  So I am going to stop doing this and go do that.


I know for sure that a relationship with God is the best thing that you can do...why is it that I can't do it?  I am really good at learning about God from others.  I love listening to Joyce Meyer when I walk in the mornings.  I read bible study books.  But I know that there is huge rewards with time spent in the Word, being still and quiet just listening and journaling.

Happy Friday!  Hope y'all have a great Friday and weekend.  We have a group from FCA coming tomorrow along with Mike's boss so things will be a little crazy around here, so I will post as much as I can.  Then next Wednesday my Mom is coming, can't wait!!  Next Tuesday I officially turn the BIG 4-0!!


In His Grip (and His Word),
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment