Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am back!!


So I flew to Atlanta last Wednesday night and got to spend time with friends eating and laughing and talking and crying and just having a blast!


5 of us went to Blue Ridge, GA and spent Friday night until Sunday afternoon in an amazing house on top of a mountain.  Here was our view......




It is important to sometimes get away, recharge your batteries, refill your teacup so you can be a better person.  Change of perspective is usually a good thing.  I do know as fun as it was, as much yummy Mexican food as I ate, as easy as it was to find anything I needed, and as good as it was to visit the familiar of my old life.  I love it here!  I came home to my dogs and they happily pranced over to tell me they missed me.  My kids faces when they got off the bus and the hugs were great.  My husband's hug as we dashed through the raindrops and busyness of the crowded airport was comforting.  I was home!  I missed this place, and that is a good thing.


In His Grip,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment