Monday, February 6, 2012

OK, so the Pats lost the Super Bowl so we are a little bummed in our house.  But football season is over and there is a mere 2 weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training.  So I guess I get a 2 week vacation until the next sport :)


I read about the power of words this morning and I am immediately reminded of The Help and the power of 3 simple statements.  I am thankful for the reminder and will look to lift up vs. nit picking behavior that tears down a little soul.




Click Here for the iMom post from today "Whose Voice Do Your Children Hear?


Lord there are days where all I can find are the wrong things.  Thank you for pricking my heart and putting this article in front of me today.  Give me a heart to find the good in my children and to lift them up.  Create in me a loving attitude that finds the best in my children and everyone.  Amen


In His Grip,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment