Friday, June 8, 2012

Jesus Calling....in Spanish

Every morning I open my eyes, and immediately reach for my iPhone.  I go directly to my Jesus Calling app, read it, then go to Facebook and make it my status update.  I hear from friends that say they go to my page first thing in the morning so they can read Jesus Calling for the day too!


When I found out there is a Jesus Calling in Spanish...I was so excited!!  




What could happen to the Dominican women (and men) if they could read the amazing love notes from God each day from this book?  


My hope is to be able to bring as many of these books to the Dominican and give them to the women here.  I am part of a ministry here called the Lily House that ministers to prostitutes in the Dominican.  There are also many young believers that I know that are in need of the truth of how much their heavenly Father loves them and wants them to have a relationship with Him.


If you want to help make this happen, you can send me $10.00 for one book, or $25.00 for (3) books.  I am coming to Georgia June 21st, so I can have them waiting for me when I arrive and take them back with me.  I will put all the money together and buy as many books as I can with the donated money.


Best way would be to PayPal me the money at jodi@dominicanfcabaseballministry.com


Or you can mail me the money to be in my PO Box by June 21st, just email me at jodi@dominicanfcabaseballministry.com and I can send you the PO Box in Georgia to send the money to.


In case you are not aware of this amazing daily devotion here is today's.....



Jesus Calling ~ June 8


I want you to be all Mine, filled with the Light of My Presence. I gave everything for you by living as a man, then dying for your sins and living again. Hold back nothing from Me. Bring your most secret thoughts into the Light of My Love. Anything you bring to Me I transform and cleanse from darkness. I know everything about you, far more than you know of yourself. But I restrain My yearning to “fix” you, waiting instead for you to come to Me for help. Imagine the divine restraint this requires, for I have all Power in heaven and on earth.


Seek My Face with a teachable spirit. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, desiring to be transformed.


Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”
—Matthew 28:18


Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
—Psalm 100:4


You can get the app HERE.


Thank you for helping me spread Jesus Calling in Spanish to the Dominican People! 

No comments:

Post a Comment