Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Wyman! You are 7....WOW!!

So our boy turned 7 today!!  Wow!  Seven years ago today in Virginia Wyman was born.  At the time we were completely unaware that he was to be our son three and a half years later.  We were praying for a child but didn't know that God already had His perfect plan in place and already had him on his way to us.  I am sad sometimes that I only have one picture of Wyman as a baby (the 1st picture in the video) and that I didn't get to see him as a baby.  I am amazed that in three and a half years all that has happened.  Today I listened to him speak in Spanish while a Dominican pointed out....wow your son speaks Spanish really well.  That makes me happy and so proud of my boy!  My boy pointed out one day on the way to school that when he is 21 that he wants to come back to the Dominican and build houses for people.  I tear up when I think of what a sensitive little guy he is.  I love him to the back of the moon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment